2011年10月5日星期三

Interview questions

Interview questions
2011/10/5
1.      Where are you from?
I want to know where they come from.
2.      Tell me something about your country.
I want to know some basic information about your country, such as name, location, capital.
3.      Do you have a religion? If does, what is your religion? How many religions are there in your country?
I want to know some information about the religions in the country.
4.      What kind of National organization forms does your country belongs to?
I want to know the National management form and structure of the form in your country.
5.      What kind of economy is in your country?
I want to know the economic system in your country.
6.      A role your country plays in the international society.
I would like to know how what role your country plays in the international society.
7.      How many levels of schools are there in your country? What are they?
I want to know the levels of schools.
8.      Are the children required to study? Which level is required? Will the country pay for the tuition during the required levels?
I want to learn how much the country invested in student’s education.
9.      What are the colleges like in your country?
China’s colleges are quite different from USA’s, so I want to know how the colleges in other countries will be.
10.  How many children are there in a family usually?
I want to know the fertility rate, and how the government deals with the global over-population problem.
11.  How old are people in your country by the time they get married?
I think the appropriate age for marriage has a great impact on the population.
12.  What are some group activities in your country?
I want to know what they do in their free time.
13.  Does the country oppose or support giving birth after each family had a child?
I want to know how the government reacts towards the fertility rate in their country.
14.  There is much input or much output in your country?
I want to know what kind of economy their country belongs to.
15.  How people dress in daily life? How people dress formally?
The dresses are very interesting, different dresses have different meanings.
16.  What kind of food do you eat?
I want to learn the diet in their country.
17.  What are some traditions in your country?
The traditions are the wisdom of ancestors. I would like learn something about that.
18.  What is the most popular sport in your country?
“Life is exercise.” So exercise is an essential part of your life. I want to know what king of exercise they do.
19.  Your opinions on the developments of your country.
I want to know what do you think the developments in your country, are those heath or not, fast or not and so on.
20.  What is your country’s national flag?
The flag represents the whole country, and the pictures on it are meaningful and it is the special thing in each country.

没有评论:

发表评论